[VIDEO] Broken Heart Pinay Telling Her Stories, What Happen with her Pinoy Boy Friend.

Hurting my feelings with men Lover that saying promise and for-ever to me and now I am hurting all over my heart breaking!

If you've ever gone through extreme grief, a rough divorce or a break-up, you'll know this to be true: that aching feeling in your heart truly hurts, and now research backs it up.

"I sometimes had bad thoughts too.  I thought that it would be easier to die than live with the pain.




Accept that you will have to go through some pain. It is an unavoidable truth that if you loved enough to be heartbroken, you have to experience some suffering.

Note: Give The proper Credit with the link, if you want to copy this news!
Share on Google Plus

About jhanice Mendiola

0 comments:

Post a Comment