Patricia Marie Era is one of avid fans of Maine Mendoza who also wrote an open letter

MANILA, Philippines THE PHILIPPINES HERALD — One of the avid fan of Maine Mendoza wrote and open letter to her, after reading Phenomenal star’s thoughts on Twitter’s open letter. This fan named Patricia Marie Era, Managing Editor of Maine’s book “Yup, I Am That Girl”. According to our research on social media Patricia Marie Era is one of the Cosmopolitan Philippines contributors. To find out the full story of this person’s open letter immediately. We will not spend it anymore.

Patricia Marie Era is the Managing Editor of “Yup, I Am That Girl” published by Summit Books. When asked what it was like working with Maine, she shared, “Super caring niya sa fans. On the day of her book launch, nag-Viber siya sa’kin to let me know na may tweets ‘yung fans na ‘di sila nakapasok. She personally requested sa team na sana mapagbigyan lahat na pumasok ‘Dun ko nafeel na she cares for them talaga.”



Here is the open letter for Maine Mendoza:

“To be honest, I was not surprised by your letter. If people were only paying attention to your online posts and the things you shared in your book, they’d know this day would came,too.

“I just didn’t know it would happen this soon, I must say, if there’s one thing you’re good at it’s being unpredictable.

“I’m not going to lie; I wasn’t a huge fan of yours at first. You seemed like a snob. I was disappointed that I wasn’t able to meet the Maine I saw on television. But over the course of working and communicating with you, even just via Viber, for your book. I started to see a whole new Maine. I realized, tao ka lang. You were exhausted from juggling so many commitments, and having to meet expectations of other people. What I admired most about you was that you knew what you wanted. There are some entries in your book that the editorial team felt uneasy to include, but you stuck with them, and chose to be unedited even if your career might be at risk. For that, you gained our respect.

“So I’m replying to your letter not only as one of your editors for your book, but also as your fan. And I want you to know three things:

1. Sorry



Sorry for making you feel that way. We do not mean to put you in a box, but this is only because we did not know our limits as your admirers. That’s on us. Sorry for hurting you and the people you love because of this.

“Sorry for not knowing the whole truth before we speak.”

At the end of the day, nobody knows the full story but you. Sorry if you feel like we are dictating how you should live your life, because we react negativity whenever you fail to show us what we want to see from your showbiz and personal life. Yes, to be a celebrity was your secret dream, but with how things are going, no wonder this dream-come-true is becoming a nightmare. Our goal is to cheer you on as you go along this journey and push you to the top of your game, but sadly, we just pushed you to the edge. Sorry, Maine.

2. Thank You



Thank you for pushing yourself to make people happy just by being yourself. Thank you for being real. This statement may be a cliche to most of us, but it’s rare to find a celebrity who has the courage to voice our opinions even if the majority would disagree.

Your letter is an inspiration to all people, celebrities or not, to share what they truly feel, and let go of their fears.

“Thank you for inspiring us to put ourselves first before anything else, and to know what we truly deserve to make ourselves complete and happy. That’s what life is all about, really.”

I WISH YOU THE BEST.

By this, I hope you achieve what you really, really want in this lifetime. I wish for the day that you would be able to ignore all the hate you’re getting, because you don’t deserve it. I hope you’ll stop putting too much pressure on yourself, because you have done more than enough even at such a young age. I wish you’d be able to face more challenges in life with your brave heart and beautiful soul. I wish that you continue to inspire more people with what you have done and with what you’re fighting for. But in case you Decide to give up this life under the spotlight, know that it’s your choice and no one else’s.

3. Lastly, I wish we could all be brave, beautiful, and kind for ourselves and others just like you. I wish we could go on in this life with a little piece of Maine in our hearts.




I’m just wondering how you are right now. I’m not sure if you’ll answer me with, “I’m doing great!” after everything…but let me tell you that you are. The future is brighter, because of your letter. Just do you, Maine.

P.S. I’m still a fan. Count me in.

What can you say about the open letter of Patricia Marie Era? Kindly share your thoughts, opinions and reactions right here in the comment section box below. Thank you!
Share on Google Plus

About jhanice Mendiola

0 comments:

Post a Comment